piektdiena, 2010. gada 9. jūlijs

1st Week is OVER!

Yeah. That has actually happened. The first CELTA week is over.

Basically, I am really enjoying the course, but it is really intensive, as I had heard it. We are eleven people in the course, and the tutors have said that we are very professional and experienced - usually all the tasks take ages because they didn't have the knowledge we have. Cool.

However, people are different, some are happy, some not so happy with the course. I am enjoying it. It is even more exciting than I thought it would be.

I have also understood that my English is brilliant:) My tutor 1 wrote in the first feedback - "a bright start". Now the main thing is to be bright at the end as well. I wish to get a couple of 'above standard' for my teaching practice. I have done 2 out of 9. During the next week I will have 3.

Nav komentāru: