pirmdiena, 2010. gada 5. jūlijs

First day

First day.
11 crazy people (including me) who just didn't know what to do with a month of the summer! Holy cow - it feels as if two days have passed already! So imagine how intensive that is... Lots of activities. Interesting and exciting but at around 12-1 o'clock starts feeling tiring and even exhausting.

And that's just the first day - we didn't even do any teaching practice 9I am doing the first one already tomorrow).

Yeah, teaching practice - actually, the scariest part of the course (maybe because I feel that that's the most important part of the assessment). Only 6 hours (if I consider how many hours I am doing at PSU every week, this seems a piece of cake).

By the way, there are onbly two Latvians in the course :D
Many Russians, some Brits and Americans.

OK, maybe will add something later. Now I have a horrendous migraine. Still have to prepare for tomorrow somehow.

Nav komentāru: